Location: Hastings, East Sussex
Category: Air Conditioning
Project Value: £95,000
The historical Bannatyne Spa Hotel in Hastings offers a modern blend of luxury accommodation, with restaurant and bar area, combined with spa and health club facilities, as well as being a popular business and wedding venue.
Creating the optimum environment in all of these different areas is crucial to the Hotels reputation and continued success, as guests will want to re-visit, recommend and use social media to comment, tweet and blog about the comfort they experienced.
As part of a wider building refurbishment programme, EPT were asked to design, build, supply and install Air Conditioning Equipment for the bedrooms, restaurants and bar area.
With minimal disruption to guests and hotel staff, de-commission and remove existing units in an environmentally friendly way. Supply and install energy efficient equipment with low noise level from the Daikin FDXS range, along with Heat Exchanger, Fan Coils, Grilles, Flow boxes, Frost protection, Leak detectors and Controllers.
- Highly skilled, quality installation, in keeping with the integrity of the Hotel
- Creating the ideal atmosphere for guests and staff, with intelligent, simple controls
- Discreet concealed ceiling units with silent operation
- Improved energy efficiency, offering a rapid payback period
- Significant contribution toward achieving Environmental Policy objective for Carbon Reduction
- Discounted equipment costs, due to our status as a D1 registered installer with Daikin
- 5 Year Warranty with maintenance contract, as a D1 Daikin partner