Client: BAE Systems
Location: Facility Upgrade
Project Value: £105,000
Our brief was to improve the working environment and upgrade equipment to achieve optimum efficiencies from new technologies.
Our in house design team of Air Conditioning, Electrical and Building Fabric specialists scoped the works to identify areas of waste and required improvement in order to put together a proposal in line with the customer’s expectations.
The latest, innovative technologies were identified in partnership with our key suppliers to offer best value for money in conjunction with our own highly skilled resource to complete all project works.
Due to the nature of the facility access would need to be pre-arranged with a shutdown periods providing the window for works to be complete.
The various departments worked seamlessly in a safe and co-ordinated manner to produce and deliver a programme of works which fulfilled all aspects of the customer’s requirements.
· 230V UPS and 115V UPS SFC Installation
· Removal of redundant systems
· Supply, install and commission 6No. Standard Cassette split systems
· Supply, install and commission 3No. Compact Cassette split systems
· Ventilation modifications
· De-commission and removal of old Chiller system
· Electrical works
· Painting and decoration